Total Pageviews

Friday 15 October 2010

Al Murray & Domino's Pizza

Al Murray has donated a signed DVD, card and some cufflinks for the Auction - very nice man!  My little storage box is starting to fill up with donations slowly.  Had well over 60 yay's now from Celeb's on Twitter offering to make a donation, but remains to be seen if they actually follow through as I've "been there, done that, and got the t-shirt" so to speak - been promised things which never turn up.  I'm one of those people who tries my best NEVER to let ANYONE down, so find it hard to understand those who give false hope - hey ho - such is life and not everyone thinks in the same way I do - thank god some might say!!  All donations no matter how small or BIG (we like BIG!) are gratefully received.  Also received 3 x vouchers for Domino's Pizza's kindly sourced by Becca who is helping me with the Tweeting requests on Twitter. 

The CF Auction for Christmas Team consists of myself, Holly (aged 17 with CF), Allison (mum to Hannah aged 13 with CF) and Becca - friend to all 3 who is sourcing Auction items from big known store names.

Between now and 30th November I'll be Tweeting left, right and centre with my fellow Team Tweeters to drum up support for the Auction ..... so BEWARE!!







No comments:

Post a Comment