Total Pageviews

Saturday 16 October 2010

Lorraine Kelly

Lovely Lorraine Kelly has sent Holly a dress to use in the Auction and a signed picture - extremely generous of her, although I know from past experience of seeking support from Lorraine that she is always very supportive (especially as she was the one who dedicated her write up on us for the Candis Outstanding Family of the Year Award last year).  I don't think the dress would fit me so I think I'll rule myself out of this Auction, but hope that it meets with some good bids.

More donations needed, but me and the Team are cracking on with the Tweets regardless of the 1% response out of hundreds of Tweets so far - that 1% will make a big difference and along the way we hope to raise much awareness for the Cystic Fibrosis Trust.




1 comment:

  1. Well Done for all your hard Work I think you fllow me @HelpPat and as you know am trying the same as you - It is hard to get so many knock backs but keep going and you will suceed

    ReplyDelete