Total Pageviews

Wednesday 27 October 2010

Ant & Dec Toilet Roll & Suzanne Shaw T-Shirt

One of my followers on Twitter (Nimblerunner) has donated these items for the Auction - a commiseration prize from Ant & Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway he won ... a toilet roll (unused!) and a signed t-shirt from Suzanne Shaw given to him after a running Event.  Very considerate to part with these items which would obviously have some memories attached to them - I hope we can do them justice and raise a few £1's for the CF Trust with them. 

Thank you Stephen!





I have been really overwhelmed this past week with followers popping up all the time offering to donate things they have themselves to the Auction through Tweet's they've read from me seeking help.  Human nature takes me completely by surprise most of the time.  I have had some items of clothing donated which arrived today also, but my camera is not picking up the colours nicely on my Blackbery so will add them tomorrow via hubby's camera.

The Christmas Auction is turning in to a bigger Campaign than I thought it would - let's hope it raises the target I set - a mere £500 - surely with help we can double that?!



No comments:

Post a Comment