Total Pageviews

Tuesday 5 October 2010

Massive Support!

It always amazes me how total strangers can jump in and help you with something when they see how hard you are trying to achieve a goal.  I have some amazing followers on Twitter who have been helping me Tweet Celeb's relentlessly over the past couple of days asking for support for the Christmas ebay Auction and I'm truly touched by this support.  I also have the support of fellow CF Mum's and the lovely Holly, who is only 17 years old and suffers from Cystic Fibrosis herself.  We all have the same aim - to raise as much awareness as possible for the Cystic Fibrosis Trust and to also make sure that this Campaign is a complete success. 

Between us we now have 24 offers of donations for the Auction, which is great news.  It doesn't matter how small or how big, it will all get used.

I hope to compile a running list of donations once they start arriving and will be purchasing a very special storage box to keep them in until it's time to list them.  I hope to beable to set up the Auction page on ebay so that all Auctions start at the same time and am not actually sure when to start them yet.  I don't want them to finish on Christmas Day as no-one is going to have time to sit and bid on them so might get them to finish the day after Boxing Day.

Donations don't just have to come from Celeb's and they don't have to be signed - I intend on contacting magazines/newspapers to see if they will donate "anything" to the Campaign - target 100!  The challenge is on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment