Total Pageviews

Thursday 21 October 2010

A few more donations

Donations for the Campaign are coming in steadily now - which is very good news.  Tuesday I had a signed copy of The Thick of It (signed by writer Simon Blackwell):




Yesterday I received a signed book from Janey Godley:



This poster is a caricature picture of Gary Linekar signed by him which was donated for my Ball which didn't happen (far too many other things going on for me to squeeze that in this year), which I am going to use for the Auction:


Today I have received 2 items for the Auction - a t-shirt from French Connection sourced by Becca on Twitter:



And this poster also arrived today from Chris Evan's PA signed by Chris Evans, Simon Mayo, Jeremy Vine, Steve Wright, Lynn Bowls & Ken Bruce.


Feeling a lot more positive about the Campaign now - more items promised so will update as they arrive.  Let's make this happen - KICKING CF's ASS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment