Total Pageviews

Friday 8 October 2010

Donation Picture

First picture of donation on it's way from Michael Shirley, Designer based in Hollywood who is kindly sending this Dior Pencil Sharpner.  Extremely considerate of him.



Yesterday I had a reply from a Celebrity Management which represents all the big A Listers on TV at the moment saying they had no signed items at the moment and Good Luck with the Auction - thought that was rather dismissive as there are 10 weeks until Christmas which gives ample time to get just one picture signed!  Oh well - I suppose they get so many requests that eventually that just have to say no in one way or another, but a small contribution would have been nice.

I have a few items myself I can add to the Campaign which were donated with the GET IT OFF YOUR CHEST Campaign - signed Lorraine Kelly t-shirt/book/picture, signed Matt Lewis t-shirt (Neville Longbottom from Harry Potter films), signed Tamzin Outwaite t-shirt/picture & signed Big Brother contestant t-shirt/picture.

I intend on moving in a different direction for donations from Twitter as again, I suppose they get asked all the time to contribute.  I know that ALL Celeb's have profile pictures taken so just sending one of those out would not be costly - the price of a 2nd Class stamp.

The Campaign is picking up with the help of friends so will continue to update on progress as things start to arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment